10/18-21 Backpacking - Great Smoky Mountain NP - $149.00
Registration was unsuccessful!
It’s a relatively long drive, but this park is worth it! Plan on backpacking 8-10 miles-a-day up, down, and around the beautiful, colorful Great Smoky Mountains. Specific trails have not yet been determined, but plan on car-camping Thursday night and then backpacking Friday – early Sunday. Hiking boots are advised. Estimated trip duration: 9 am Thurs. – 6 pm Sun. Pre-Trip Meeting: Tuesday, Oct. 9 at 5:00 p.m. at the ORC ORC Adventure Trip Policies
- Trips are open to all Vanderbilt University students, Vanderbilt University faculty and staff, and VUMC faculty and staff.
- Trip pricing includes transportation, in-camp food, group and/or specialized equipment, and trip fees. Personal gear may also be rented from the Outdoor Recreation Center.
- Payment Methods: Commodore card, credit/debit cards, or cash is accepted for all trip program registrations. Please note the member portal will only accept major credit/debits cards. All other forms of payment must be received in person at the Rec.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older. Children are not permitted on any trip for any reason.
- Trips are sold on a first-come/first serve basis. If the trip is sold out, you may request to be put on the waiting list by sending Linda Rosenkranz an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
06/22-24/18 Backpacking - Great Smoky Mountain NP, TN
No Spots Available
|Fri, Jun 22 2018 at 3:00 PM until Sun, Jun 24 2018 at 7:00 PM||Fri, Jun 22 2018 - Sun, Jun 24 2018||3:00 PM to 7:00 PM||Adventure Trips|