11/03 Bouldering - Little Rock City, TN - $47.00
Registration was unsuccessful!
Join the VU Outdoor Rec climbers for a day of ego-bruising, stone crushing, and awesomeness as we descend upon one of the east coast’s most renowned boulder fields, Little Rock City. This field is home to the many notable boulder problems that could keep the most seasoned climbers busy for a year. We will spend the day testing the limits of our strength as well as our skin! Space is limited to 8 people, so don’t delay! Climbing shoe rental is $7 extra. Estimated trip duration: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Pre-Trip Meeting: Tuesday,10/30 at 5:00 pm ORC Adventure Trip Policies
- Trips are open to all Vanderbilt University students, Vanderbilt University faculty and staff, and VUMC faculty and staff.
- Trip pricing includes transportation, in-camp food, group and/or specialized equipment, and trip fees. Personal gear may also be rented from the Outdoor Recreation Center.
- Payment Methods: Commodore card, credit/debit cards, or cash is accepted for all trip program registrations. Please note the member portal will only accept major credit/debits cards. All other forms of payment must be received in person at the Rec.
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older. Children are not permitted on any trip for any reason.
- Trips are sold on a first-come/first serve basis. If the trip is sold out, you may request to be put on the waiting list by sending Linda Rosenkranz an email at email@example.com.
03/17 Bouldering - Little Rock City, TN
8 spot(s) availableSign In
|Sat, Mar 17 2018 at 7:00 AM until 7:30 PM||Sat, Mar 17 2018||7:00 AM to 7:30 PM||Adventure Trips|